250 ml tasteless fish oil with 2750 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 10 ml (tablespoon). Contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the algae Haematococcus pluvialis
The fish oil comes from sustainable fishing stock in Norway. EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function. Net content 250 ml.
Commitment to clean sport: Omega-3 Vida a is regularly tested for selected doping substances and can therefore also be safely taken by top athletes.
Fish Oil with a high content of Omega 3, without heavy metals and Dioxines
Our fish oil has its origin from sustainable fishing stocks in Norway and has a remarkably high content of omega-3 fatty acids and we additionally add astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the alga Haematococcus pluvialis. As our product is tasteless and not presented in capsule form, our Omega-3 Vida can easily be taken by children. If you are looking for a supplement for you Omega 3 needs, then with our Omega 3 Vida product you have come to the right place and you will find a product of very high quality.
10 ml of Oil contains 1150 mg EPA and 1000 mg DHA.
EPA, DHA and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are unsaturated fatty acids that are essential for the human body, i.e. they cannot be produced by the body itself. In the past, these fatty acids were also known as vitamin F. Omega-3 fatty acids are found mainly in algae, plants and fish. Algae and plants contain omega-3 acids mainly in the form of α-linolenic acid, while fatty fish and krill contain them mostly as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) .
Bioavailability of omega-3 fish oil and TG content
In the natural fish oil all fatty acids are contained in triglyceride structure. A glycerol contains 3 fatty acids. In the course of the concentration, the triple structures are broken down (intensified), undesirable fatty acids are removed and then reassembled to triglyceride. The retransformation back into triglycerides is time-consuming and cost-intensive. This is why most manufacturers today only offer the artificial ester form. However, this form has no value for the body as it is not bioavailable. The triglyceride content thus says something about the quality of the concentrate. The higher the triglyceride content, the better the absorption or bioavailability of the triglycerides in the intestine. This would be 100% optimal. Omega-3 Vida has a triglyceride content of at least 90% in the concentrate compared to conventional fish oils with 50-70%.
Good for the brain, eyes and heart
Omega-3 Vida has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids. Amongst other things, these have the following functions:
- EPA and DHA contribute to a normal heart function (from 250 mg EPA and DHA = 1/8 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal brain function (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood pressure. (from daily 3 g DHA and EPA = 1 1/2 tablespoon.
- Please note – do not take more than 5 g DHA and EPA per day!
If a pregnant or breastfeeding women is taking DHA, it contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain in the fetus or breastfed infant. The following conditions should be noted – a mother should take 250 mg of DHA and EPA and preferably add another 200 mg of DHA (= 1/4 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida) to her diet on a daily basis. Do not exceed more than 450 mg DHA and EPA per day.
A supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids is particularly important for:
- People whose eating habits rarely include fatty fish or krill.
- People for whom the condition of their eyes, heart and brain is an important criteria
What is the difference between Fish Oil and linolenic acid from alea and plants?
An adult can partially convert the α linolenic acid found in algae or plants into EPA and DHA, although only in small amounts. Only about 10% of alpha-linolenic acid is converted to EPA and DHA from plant forms. For this reason, it can be useful to consume omega-3 fatty acids in the form of krill or fish oil.
What are the advantages of Omega-3 Vida?
- High concentration: We have a concentration of 2750 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 10 ml (= 1 tablespoon).
- Excellent TOTOX value: The proof of absolutely fresh oil. Read more about the TOTOX value here (German).
- No chemicals: The bottles are filled under oxygen-free conditions. We do not use any preservatives. A shelf life of 36 months is ensured.
- Taste: Omega-3 Vida tastes neutral and is thus also suitable for children. We use a natural lemon aroma to enhance the taste.
- Enriched with: astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the algae Haematococcus pluvialis
- Overfishing: Our fish oil comes from Norway. It is fished in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way, complying with all EU regulations.
- No heavy metals: Omega-3 Vida does not contain any harmful heavy metals as we clean the oil from Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Arsenic etc.
- No Dioxines: We also clean and check our oil for harmful dioxins/toxins such as PCB, PCDD, PCDF and Benzo[a]pyren, Chrysene etc.
Content of 10 ml of Omega-3 Vida
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||1150 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2750 mg|