Good for your heart: the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function. 120 capsules with 590 mg of pure krill oil from sustainable catch. One capsule contains 159 mg omega-3 fatty acids, of which 89 mg EPA and 41 mg DHA. Net content 94 g.
Description of Krill Vida
Omega-3 fatty acids: Good for your heart
If you want to buy omega-3-fatty acids, Krill Vida will provide you with high quality capsules with krill oil. The omega-3 fatty acids contained are good for your heart, brain and eyes. Krill is sustainably fished and comes from Antarctic waters, which are among the cleanest on earth.
Advantages of Krill Vida
- Natural product with essential nutrients that support your heart.
- Concentrated krill oil = desirable ingredients are retained, undesirable ones are removed.
- A bit water soluble = far reaching consequences for the compatibility, digestion and absorption of the oil.
- Traceability of each batch to the exact catch location in Antarctica.
- Sustainable fishing methods without by-catch.
- Gentle processing directly on the ship.
- Good for your heart: Krill Vida contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. These contribute to normal heart function.
- With phospolipids: They are a component of all cell membranes. The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are bound to them. This guarantees an optimized delivery of EPA and DHA.
- Good for the liver: The choline in krill oil helps maintain liver function.
- The omega-3 fatty acids are naturally preserved by the astaxanthin contained.
- Krill oil is obtained from Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba). It contains remarkable amounts of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. These are unsaturated fatty acids that are essential for the human body, i.e. they cannot be produced by the body itself. In the past, these fatty acids were also referred to as vitamin F. Omega-3 fatty acids are mainly found in algae, plants, fish or krill. Algae and plants contain the omega-3 acids mainly in the form of α-linolenic acid, while in oily fish and krill they are mainly present as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are good for the heart and brain: they contribute to normal heart function and the maintenance of normal brain function.
Good for the heart, brain and eyes
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal heart function.
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood pressure.
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood triglyceride levels.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- DHA contributes to normal brain development in the fetus and infant.
- DHA contributes to normal eye development in the fetus and infant.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
1-2 capsules daily support your heart and that of your loved ones. Give it a try! And read more about how krill oil supports your heart health.
Impressive contribution to heart health
- New research* shows: The omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids in Krill Vida support heart health.
- Krill Vida thus supports 2 markers of heart health: omega-3 fatty acids and triglyceride levels.
* Mozaffarian D, Maki KC, Bays HE, et al.: Effectiveness of a Novel Omega-3 Krill Oil Agent in Patients With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Netw Open. 2022;5(1):e2141898. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.41898