Vitamin D3 Vida
Vitamin D3 Vida contains vegetarian vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil of the highest quality. With 800 IU vitamin D3 per drop and 894’000 IU vitamin D3 per bottle. Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of normal bones, muscle functions and teeth. Net content 30 ml.
Vitamin D3 and Coconut Oil
Vitamin D3 Vida contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil from South East Asia. Without alcohol. Anyone who wants to buy vitamin D will receive 800 IU per drop with vitamin D3 Vida and 894’000 IU vitamin D3 per bottle.
What is vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is a precursor of vitamin D, which is converted into the physiologically active Vitamin D is converted. Our body can produce vitamin D3 itself: with the help of sunlight in the skin cells. But the intensity of the light and thus the formation of vitamin D3 is influenced by many factors, such as the position of the sun, the height above sea level, the weather, etc. Everything that moves between the bright sky and the skin can have an influence on the body’s own vitamin D production. For example, the intensity of the sun between November and April in our latitudes is considered too low for sufficient vitamin D to be produced in the skin.*
Vitamin D Deficiency in Switzerland
A working group of the Federal Office of Public Health concludes that at least 50% of the Swiss population has too low vitamin D levels.* A sufficient supply of vitamin D is only achieved in people who regularly and directly expose themselves to the sun in sufficient quantities or who take an oral supplement.
Supplementation with vitamin D is particularly important for
- People who are rarely in the sun
- People who use a sunscreen product quickly
- Elderly people (vitamin D production of the skin decreases with age)
It is also important to note that the natural sources of vitamin D in the diet are limited. It is therefore important to ensure a varied and balanced diet. Supplementary food supplements with vitamin D are a good idea.
* Federal Office of Public Health 2012. Vitamin D deficiency: data, safety and recommendations for the Swiss population.
Functions of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D has a function in cell division.
- Vitamin D is needed for healthy growth and development of bones in children.
Why Coconut Oil?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble substance. For it to be absorbed by the body, it must be taken together with some fat. The coconut oil in Vitamin D3 Vida provides this.
Is Vitamin D3 Vida vegan or vegetarian?
The vitamin D3 contained in vitamin D3 Vida is extracted from wool grease (lanolin) in Germany and purified several times. Our vitamin D3 Vida is vegetarian.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3 Vida?
- Contains oil-based vitamin D3
- 1 Drop contains 800 IU vitamin D3
- 1 Bottle of 30 ml contains 894’000 IU vitamin D3
- Interesting price
- The product is vegetarian
- Filled in bottles of light-protected Miron glass. These guarantee best storage quality.
- kingnature AG, Staubstrasse 1, 8038 Zurich, Switzerland