Amino acid complex with all 8 essential amino acids plus L-Arginine.
240 pellets with 500 mg amino acids each. Net content 120 g.
Amino Vida contains nine highly pure, free and crystalline amino acids from legumes of natural origin, is vegan and free of any additives. It provides an optimal amino acid pattern, has almost no calories and is available to the body after a short time. Amino Vida has a high protein content. Proteins contribute to the maintenance and increase of muscle mass.
Amino Vida contains nine highly pure, free and crystalline amino acids in a perfect combination. The amino acids come from legumes of natural origin, are vegan and free of any additives. Amino Vida provides an optimal amino acid pattern for humans, has almost no calories and is available to the body after a short time. Whoever wants to buy amino acids, Amino Vida provides an ideal amino acid nutrition for athletes and people who want to contribute to the supply of the body with essential amino acids.
Amino Vida contains all eight essential amino acids plus the semessential amino acid arginine. Essential means that the amino acids are essential and cannot be produced by the body itself. The 9th amino acid arginine is semessential, meaning that the body can produce it itself. However, under certain conditions (e.g. depending on age, growth phases, diseases or physical activity) arginine can also become essential for the body, i.e. the body can no longer produce enough arginine itself.
High Protein Content
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Amino Vida has a high protein content. Proteins contribute to the maintenance and increase of muscle mass.
Ideal for People With Increased Needs
Amino Vida is ideal for people with an increased need, for example
- during sports or other physical strain,
- with vegetarian or vegan lifestyle,
- for special dietary nutrition programs,
- for the supplementary intake of essential amino acids.
Properties of Amino Vida
- Amino Vida provides an optimal ratio of all eight essential amino acids for the human dietary pattern (L-Leucin, L-Valin, L-Isoleucin, L-Lysin, L-Phenylalanin, L-Threonin, L-Methionin, L-Tryptophan).
- Amino Vida additionally contains the semessential amino acid L-Arginin. Semessential because L-Arginine can be synthesized by the human body. However, under certain conditions (e.g. depending on age, growth phases, diseases or physical activity) this semi-essential amino acid can also become essential for the body.
- Amino Vida contains the protein building blocks (amino acids) in hydrolized form. This means small, short individual building blocks instead of long protein fragments. They are therefore better absorbed and utilized more quickly than the long protein chains.
- The hydrolysed form makes Amino Vida an ideal source of protein for people with kidney and liver problems.
- Amino Vida is almost calorie-free (only 0.5 kcal in 10 pellets).
- Amino Vida is absorbed in the small intestine within a very short time, as the amino acids are already split.
- Amino Vida is used 99% for the build-up of muscles.
- Amino Vida forms only 1% nitrogen waste. This is a very high value compared to other protein sources.
Amino Acids and Proteins
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. They are assembled in the body into long protein or protein chains. These are among the most important components of the human body and control a multitude of vital processes. The optimal renewal of all cells, muscles, bones and organs, i.e. the life of the body, depends on a sufficient supply of proteins and their building blocks, the amino acids.