Full Face Mask SFERA (Class 3)
Description of Full Face Mask SFERA (Class 3)
The SFERA full-face mask consists of an elastic mask body made of high-quality material,
skin-compatible silicone and a patented, fogging, mirror- and distortion-free and
Scratch-resistant PC window with very large field of view.
The SFERA Full Face Mask/Gas Mask is also approved for firefighters.
- Mask body made of high-quality EPDM
- Patented, anti-fog, mirror, distortion and scratch-resistant PC lens with very large field of view
- With round thread connection DIN EN 148-1
- Built-in speaking diaphragm
- The excellent voice transmission allows the use of megaphones, telephones and radios
- Universal size allows a tight and pressure-free fit regardless of face shape
- 1 large exhalation valve with exhalation valve prechamber ensures low exhalation resistance and prevents harmful media from penetrating into the mask
- Inner mask is equipped with 2 control valves, they reduce dead space and prevent fogging of the window through uniform window ventilation
Material: EPDM (ethylene propylene diene blend) Inspection Glass: Polycarbonate Speaking membrane: yes
EKASTU Safety AG, Oberstädtle 8, 9485 Nendeln, Principality of Liechtenstein