Beschreibung von PICOGRILL 85
The small, ultra-light wood stove (hobo stove) for those who make every gram count. swiss made.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
1 wood stove
1 wire hanger
1 set of instructions
Total: 128 g
Wood stove: 82 g
Bag: 34 g
1 hanger: 12 g
Folded out: Diameter: 120 mm, Height: 140 mm
Folded flat: 250 x 160 x 4 mm
Highly resilient stainless steel
Hanger for small pans (included)
The hanger for small pans (included)
Boiling with a pot (max. 1.5 L)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Can be folded flat
- The combustion chamber is large enough to ensure efficient heating.
- The product’s practical size ensures stability.
- Wood can be added even when a pan is on.
- 1 L of water boils in 6-8 min (depending on the quality of the wood).
- Only needs small pieces of wood.
- If there is no wood available, a Trangia (88 g) or a Vargo ‘Triad’ titanium alcohol stove (26 g) can be used. No accessories are needed for this. The stoves can be easily placed in the recesses made in the grate for this purpose.
- It only takes a few seconds to set up. Except for the hanger, all parts stay connected to each other. No need to worry about losing pieces.
Sheet plate and stand for ground protection or to enable use in snowy conditions.