The large yet lightweight wood stove (hobo stove) for boiling and grilling. swiss made.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
1 wood stove
1 wire hanger
1 310 mm skewer
1 set of instructions
Total: 290 g
Wood stove: 180 g
Bag: 54 g
Hanger: 16 g
Skewer: 40 g
Folded out: Diameter: 175 mm, Height: 185 mm
Folded flat: 335 x 195 x 4 mm
Highly resilient stainlesss steel
Hanger for small pans (included)
The hanger is also necessary for first-time use.
Boiling with a pot (max. 3. 0L)
Grilling with 310 mm skewer, turning food often. It’s so quick!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Can be folded flat
- It only takes a few seconds to set up. Except for the hanger and the skewer, all parts stay connected to each other. No need to worry about losing pieces.
- The combustion chamber is large enough to ensure very efficient heating
- 1L of water boils in about 4 min, depending on the quality of the wood
- The product’s practical size ensures stability
- Wood can be added even when a pan is on
- Only needs small pieces of wood
- The stand for larger pans (accessory) increases the draught and stability of pans with a diameter greater than 25 cm
- Alternatively, 3-4 pieces of charcoal are all that’s needed for grilling (approx. 100 grams!)
- If there is no wood available, a Trangia alcohol stove (88 g) can be used for cooking. It can be secured in place halfway up with the skewer
310 mm skewer
Sheet plate (heat protection)
Stand for larger pans