Grain Crusher With Wooden Funnel, incl. Clamp
Freshly crushed grain contains all the vital substances of the whole grain and thus forms the basis for a healthy, contemporary diet. Through the crushing process, the grain is gently broken down and the valuable germ oils, carriers of the vital substances and enzymes, remain unharmed. Treats based on flakes are chewed more thoroughly than flour products and stimulate intestinal peristalsis much more than ground grain. Flakes are therefore also called the “toothbrush of the intestine”. The consistency of the flakes makes them pleasant to chew and gives them a special taste.
- Squeezing unit: two nickel-free stainless steel rollers, wear-free operation without gear wheels
- Chute: nickel-free stainless steel
- Easy cleaning due to open construction
- Frame: solid domestic beech wood with linseed oil varnish (biological) surface treatment
- Funnel: domestic solid beech, treated with linseed oil varnish from organic farming, removable
- Flake thickness: infinitely variable
- Flake capacity: for one muesli portion (50g) approx. 20sec., flour can be obtained by multiple squeezing
- Crushed material: all cereals except maize, dry or moist, also oilseeds, spices, legumes, etc.
- Crank: length 20 cm (normal), excess length 25 cm on order (free of charge)
- Screw clamp: for table tops up to max. 5 cm thickness, depth of table overhang: min. 4 cm
- Dimensions HxWxD: 24x12x10 (without crank)
Eschenfelder GmbH & Co KG, Turnstrasse 30, 76846 Hauenstein