Pasta Bolognese – 24h MEALS
Pasta with minced meat and tomato sauce
“24 Hour Meals” are meals that can be eaten hot or cold.
These meals are suitable for those who do not need to pay particular attention to weight.
Since “Wet Pouches” are ready-to-eat, they are ideal for areas where you have no or very limited access to Drinking Water.
- Place unopened meal in hot water
- Heat the contents in a saucepan
- Heat unopened meal using the Flameless Heater
Preparation with the Flameless Heater:
- Place the unopened Wet Pouch in the Flameless Heater and add water up to the indicated filling line (does not have to be Drinking Water)
- Close the Flameless Heater and wait 10 minutes
- Very cold ambient temperature or very cold water may slightly delay the chemical reaction of the Flameless Heater
|Energy||555kJ / 133kcal|
|Thereof saturated fatty acids||2.3g|
Pasta 42% (water, wheat semolina, egg albumin), water, minced meat 16%, tomato concentrate, extra virgin olive oil, sautéed onion (onion, olive oil, salt), cheese powder (cow/sheep and goat milk, salt, egg), butter (contains milk), salt, corn starch, yeast extract, spices and garlic
Gluten, eggs, lactose
24 Hour Meals, Sweden